Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fashion: Fur-ociously Fabulous



It’s clearly getting colder and the only thing exciting me about this sudden change in temperature is: it’s time to bring out the furs!

On a runway high for the last few years, fur is hitting the streets in a fierce way this fall/winter season and the good news is it isn’t just for the uptown girl. Use your imagination and fur can work anyway on anyone. It can look cool or Glam; dress it up or dress it down; wear it out for a walk or for a jaunt on the town. The possibilities are endless....


(Halston Heritage faux goat fur vest available in an a variety of colors at: www.singer22.com)

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely fabulous! So glad that you are back to blogging! If I may, where did you find your fur? I loooove it!

    xx,

    Erin

    http://ashesoflaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin!
    I got my fur at Saks 5th Ave, but the one my friend is wearing is also mine, and it's actually a recycled jacket. I just had the sleeves taken off!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete